Upcoming Webinars

Speakers

You will hear why effective mental health initiatives need to start with the employer and not the employee. Participants will receive practical solutions based on recent discoveries in neuroscience on maintaining a “window of presence” despite external triggers to create mental health from the inside out.

How to support good mental health and emotional safety in your organization — Mental health issues are at an all-time high, and for many companies, this is unfamiliar and uncomfortable territory. To make matters worse, EAPs are not equipped to address this issue, as it doesn’t just impact the 20% of individuals diagnosed with a mental health disorder but equally the other 80% coping with varying degrees of mental health challenges.

Understanding this complex matter better and identifying what companies can influence to address this pressing issue is at the core of this engaging and insightful presentation. Michael Puck and Natasha Senra-Pereira will start by defining mental health in a fresh and eye-opening way, followed by a robust business case on why companies must act now. You will hear why effective mental health initiatives need to start with the employer and not the employee. Participants will receive practical solutions based on recent discoveries in neuroscience on maintaining a “window of presence” despite external triggers to create mental health from the inside out.

Learning Objectives

  • Participants will gain a practical understanding of mental health, the social determinants of mental health, and how mental health issues can negatively influence business outcomes.
  • Participants will have the insights to apply changes in their work environment that reduce or eliminate variables that could otherwise contribute to the compounding effect of mental health determinants and thus trigger mental health issues or even mental health illness.
  • Participants will learn about newer discoveries in neuroscience and their application in addressing determinants of mental health from the inside out.

Past Webinars

Select a past webinar below to watch the video recording.