Website Maintenance Plan
Key Marketing Strategies: Your Trusted Partner for WordPress Hosting and Maintenance
Experience Hassle-free WordPress Maintenance and Hosting Services
Wave goodbye to your WordPress worries with our website maintenance plan. Our dedicated team at Key Marketing Strategies takes care of everything – design, development, security, and timely updates. You focus on your business growth, we’ll focus on your website.
Your All-in-One WordPress Maintenance and Hosting Solution
Enjoy the serenity that comes with our consistent updates to WordPress core, themes, and plugins. We handle the technicalities, so you don’t have to.
Sleep easy knowing all your data is securely backed up. We provide comprehensive offsite backups of your database and file system. Your data’s safety is our priority.
Join forces with a team that values your website’s security. With our 24/7 monitoring, we keep your website safe and secure.
HOSTING • WORDPRESS • THEMES • PLUGIN UPDATES • SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Your Website Needs, Our Expert Solutions
We work closely with many of the same WordPress hosting companies, themes, plugins, and solutions that you trust. This makes us an ideal partner for WordPress maintenance and support.
From e-commerce solutions and blogging to advanced enterprise systems, we’ve got you covered.
Say Goodbye to WordPress Challenges With Our All-encompassing Website Maintenance Plan
Website care can be complex. Instead of having your attention on managing backups, dealing with malware, and software updates, devote your time to delivering great products and services, building your digital strategies, and planning for the future.
Our tailor-made monthly plans free you from day-to-day issues while offering expert guidance to help you scale to new heights.
Regain your focus on:
Strategic business planning
Mapping your success journey
Data and content optimization
Maximizing your website’s potential
Expanding your reach
Increasing conversion rates
Refining your marketing efforts
Say farewell to:
Persistent software update reminders
Concerns about reliable backups
Worrying about malware and hacks
Searching for skilled help
Delegating website tasks
Choosing the most suitable tools
Our Plan: A Perfect Blend of Security, Teamwork & Growth
What does our Maintenance and Management Plan offer?
Web Hosting on our Upgraded Server
WordPress Core Updates
WordPress Plugin & Theme Updates
Proactive Security Handling
Plugin Vulnerability Monitoring & Remediation
PHP Compatibility Check & Updates
Up to 1 Hour of Monthly Web Support
Key Marketing Strategies is the key to your WordPress website’s success. Let’s team up and unlock your business’s potential.
Business Website Maintenance PlanMost Popular
- Our most popular and recommended hosting service for businesses. Managed hosting includes a monthly update of all your website’s code and plugins, a daily complete backup of your website, an added layer of security, and hosting on an optimized web server that provides more bandwidth and higher speed. Our website maintenance plan also comes with a complementary hour of website updates every month.
The Corporate Elite Hosting Plan
- Our corporate hosting plan is built for large companies that require private servers and monthly website support services. This hosting plan is particularly good for very large websites with hundreds of pages, blogs, or videos that require more storage space and faster processing power to load quickly. This is also good for any website that receives thousands of visits a day.
Common Website Maintenance Questions & Answers
What is a Website Maintenance Plan?
What would happen to your cell phone if you never upgraded to a new model or updated its software? It would have the same fate as my beloved iPhone 3. Completely unusable, no matter how much I love that phone.
Like your cell phone, your website requires routine updates to work smoothly; website maintenance should be done at least once a month to keep your website’s code, plugins, and software up to date. In addition to routine website maintenance, you may want to make updates to keep your website current, minor changes such as launching a special, updating a team page, and so on.
All this and more is a hosting and website maintenance plan.
What are The Advantages of a Web Hosting & Maintenance Plan?
At Key Marketing Strategies, our website maintenance plans extend beyond monthly updates. From a technical aspect, a good maintenance plan is critical to ensure your website’s smooth operation, security, and performance. That’s why we include several things that many hosting plans don’t, having:
- Ongoing monitoring and alerts
- Monthly code updates to your websites core, plugins, and software
- A daily backup for your entire website
- Added security features to keep your website secure
- Premium WordPress hosting servers
And, for our Deluxe plan and up, we throw in monthly website support should you want to add any content or update any aspect of your website to keep it current. Learn more about common features of a hosting and web support plan.
What are The Advantages of a Website Maintenance Plan?
- Improved Website Performance: Our routine website maintenance optimizes your website performance. This can result in faster page loading times, smoother navigation, and a better user experience for your website visitors.
- Improved SEO Results: Keeping your website’s code up-to-date is a critical factor in helping your website rank in Google and enhance your website’s SEO.
- Enhanced Website Security: Our website maintenance plan includes security measures such as malware scanning, firewall protection, and time code and software updates. These are protective measures that we take to safeguard your website from potential hacking attempts and data breaches and reduce the risk of unauthorized website access, which, unfortunately, is more common than you may think.
- Daily Website Backups & Recovery: By running a daily backup of your entire website, its files, and its database, our maintenance plan allows full recovery in the event of data loss, accidental deletion, or website malfunction. Our backups will enable us to restore your website in full, quickly, and with minimal downtime.
- Technical Support & Trouble Shooting: We are responsive and easy to reach. Our maintenance plan offers access to monthly support to assist with any technical issues, troubleshooting, and providing solutions to problems that may come up with your website. This support is essential if you are not tech-savvy or need assistance with your website.
- Scalability: As your business grows and develops, so will your website. Our website maintenance plan can help ensure your website remains scalable and up-to-date with the latest technologies. This includes keeping WordPress plugins and themes updated and making necessary optimizations so that your website grows with your business and helps your business grow.
- Peace of Mind: The most significant advantage of our website maintenance plan is knowing that your website is being regularly monitored, updated, and protected. And we’re immediately reachable if you ever need to make any updates or issues. The whole idea of our website maintenance plan is to take excellent care of your website so you can focus on your business goals without worrying about it.